It's raining and I have work in an hour. I don't feel like going at all. I just want to stay home and not have to worry about anything.
I have everything to worry about though. My senior project is due soon. I must start it tomorrow. I have work all day Saturday... so I won't have any time at all. Then there are those essays for biology and that one for English. That's about it, isn't it? Since I'm leaving next Thursday for the whole weekend, I'll have to turn in all my assignments for every class by Wednesday. The quarter is closing and I go off to PSU. What awful timing. I hate how everything is mushed together like this.
I want some space.
I'm actually considering not going. Maybe I should just stay put, do homework and go to work. Then at least I'll make money. If I take off next Saturday, that's like losing a hundred. What a waste.
I had imagined Spring break to be much much better.

No comments:
Post a Comment