At first I was a little weirded out because of the no bathing and licking your bowl clean rules, but I eventually got used to it. I even miss peeing in the grass with the other girls.
But really, living and working with everyone everyday was a lot of fun. I love setting up the tents and collecting firewood and throwing riddles across the canoe. I love the camaraderie and inside jokes. And yes, I like the tick checks and chow circles. Tying our canoes together and eating lunch was tons of fun.

It feels great when everyone works together to fulfill a task. We all help each other out and depend on each other a lot. I miss being number 5.
Oh, but I accidentally brought my number 5 spoon home. It was an accident, but I think I'll keep it as a souvenir. Or maybe I should tell Vanessa or Ben. I don't know... I miss my Nalgene bottle (or Nagalene as Ben calls it.)
I'm a little nostalgic now. I was getting really used to life in the wilderness when suddenly I was brought back. We totally could've survived another week with all the food we had left.

No comments:
Post a Comment