KT Comments

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

scrivo in italiano

I've just realized that I can not speak English at all. I wonder if people have a difficult time understanding me.


I think I will try to write more in Italian. It is about time that I start taking the language seriously. I will try to incorporate the language into my life. It will be fun since I am surrounded by Spanish speaking amici.

I'm going to have a pen pal! :)

1 comment:

tofu_thief said...

you know what's crazy? I stutter a lot when I speak, and make a lot of stupid grammatical mistakes that echo in my mind for minutes after. In writing I would never write the things I say. My particular problem of the month: matching up verbs with nouns, plural-wise. Dumb mistakes that I would judge other people for making. Especially Asians. I sound like a fob.

Also a dependence on the words "like" and "just." I could totally pass as valley girl on the phone.

Post a Comment