Since Monday I have been diligently reading and doing homework. I will keep this up for the semester as I attempt to apply that mumble jumble about learning for your own sake. It really does help me make it to class and to stay awake. For the first time in a long time I feel like I am learning something in school.
I'm taking Physics, Chemistry, Calculus, Comparative Literature in Mythology, an online writing course, and a first year seminar in Computer Science. Some classes are one credit so they only meet once a week. Not too bad, but I'm still trying to decide whether the sciences or the liberal arts suit me better. Grasping the science makes me feel accomplished, but the classes just involve so much studying and nose-in-book work. Literature classes makes me feel free and expressive, but sometimes impractical and idealistic.
I dislike that feeling of not having enough time. I am almost positive that if I do not feel like I lack time, I will get much more done. Regardless, I can't bring myself to use my time efficiently. I wasted break. Now I just want it back to sit back, enjoy a few books, and maybe study ahead. Oh, but I would never be able to manage my time that well.

No comments:
Post a Comment