KT Comments

Saturday, May 2, 2009

the final week before finals week

My sudden urge to blog is not too surprising if you can see the books surrounding me. I have both my chemistry and physics exams early on Monday. I have no one around me, no new emails and no facebook notifications. Blogging is my last resort.

In my veins flow the blood of a procrastinator. I am in the library downloading BuddyPress. I don't know what BuddyPress is; I only know that I really, really want it and that I will have it installed within the next ten minutes.

Speaking of wants and installations... Do all babies really want to be born? I sometimes think want is too strong a word. If it has no desire to die, would it have too a strong desire to be born at all?

"All babies want to get born!" Su-Chin from Juno



This is not my stance on abortion rights. I question whether people make choices; I don't question their decisions. I feel as though I have no right to pass judgment on someone who I am not. I often wish the government would feel the same.

//edit. I have wasted an hour of my (study) time failing to install BuddyPress and thinking about babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment