KT Comments

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Dexter: the social path of a sociopath



I am watching the second season of Dexter and it seems as though Dexter is dark no longer. I do not like an impulsive Dexter who falls in love and lust. He is becoming too human. Give me back my darkly disturbed demon. Season two does not follow the second novel, so perhaps I should turn to the books.

7 comments:

SergeyNikolaev said...

I’m in love with you, my Adonis.

MishaPowerauto said...

Very Interesting post! Thank you for such interesting resource!PS: Sorry for my bad english, I’v just started to learn this language
dreamforfun.com - cool!!!!

electromozzo said...

Woohoo! Hope they heal quickly! Aside from the fact that they haven’t healed yet, how do you feel about the job this go around?

Zashkaser said...

Thanks for taking the time to write in. We aim to update out blog at least on a weekly basis.

Sdanektir said...

Just wanted to say HI. I found your blog a few days ago on Technorati and have been reading it over the past few days.

LenaShopogolik said...

I like that you separate fate from destiny. There is something to be said for trying to account for the idea that we can sometimes fail to fulfill our destiny.

VitalikGromovss said...

Hey very nice blog!! Man .. Beautiful .. Amazing .. I will bookmark your blog and take the feeds also…

Post a Comment