What if people normally run instead of walk? When you are out in the street, you see everyone running. You see someone walk and you have to slow down to ask, "Hey, what's with the slow walking?" And maybe the person will say something like, "I'm so early for work that I have to walk." Then you think to yourself that you have not walked in so long and you will try to fit in some time for walking this week.
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
one week
It's scary to think that I will be done with my second year in one week. I am excited for summer, but I am so nervous about the finals. I am too "stressed" to study. =( I am going to get my life back together this summer: work out, eat right, write, read etc.
What if people normally run instead of walk? When you are out in the street, you see everyone running. You see someone walk and you have to slow down to ask, "Hey, what's with the slow walking?" And maybe the person will say something like, "I'm so early for work that I have to walk." Then you think to yourself that you have not walked in so long and you will try to fit in some time for walking this week.
What if people normally run instead of walk? When you are out in the street, you see everyone running. You see someone walk and you have to slow down to ask, "Hey, what's with the slow walking?" And maybe the person will say something like, "I'm so early for work that I have to walk." Then you think to yourself that you have not walked in so long and you will try to fit in some time for walking this week.

2 comments:
let's start a revolution this summer.
I like the sound of that
Post a Comment