KT Comments

Monday, February 28, 2011

deb, this summer

I have to do a service project for this scholarship thing. Let's do good things together!
And I'm really looking forward to hanging out with you.

I don't think I like how much I've changed since college. It isn't that I had much substance to lose in the first place, but I don't think I've progressed. Just the opposite actually. Not in all areas - but nearly three years spent without anything worth mentioning. Am I living or just slowly deteriorating? If I have to question it... I should probably get up and make some changes. Rock the my world a little.

2 comments:

tofu_thief said...

yeah! what service project? what scholarship? in philly? when?

i don't think i've changed since college either. i've only become lazier and more afraid of the world, i think.

in high school i used to read a lot and think. and dream.

heartmycavies said...

In philly, I am supposed to write my own proposal for some sort of community service project, preferably educational. I don't really know.

Post a Comment