KT Comments

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

an update from class

Dear reader (Deb),

I'm in this Chemical Literature class listening to some lecture about volumes and issues and completely irrelevant mind-numbing (non)information.

I wish I wrote more. I bought a new journal for 2012 but I rarely write in it now. I never update my blog either. I wonder how I managed to write daily in high school. Look at my archive. The updates have decreased exponentially throughout the years. Has my life become so dull? It was never that interesting to begin with, so that can't be the reason.

~

One month to graduation (assuming I pass my finals). What to do after? I am going to "travel" for a bit so I can avoid the "real" world for awhile more. And then I work and decline into total failure and live in boredom until I mentally and physically decay into nothing.

And something might happen in between.

1 comment:

tofu_thief said...

NOOOOOOOO Kathy we won't fall and decline into nothing! I won't let you!

HEY I have an idea for a blog now next time we talk let's talk about it. I'll let it stew in my head for now.

Chemical Literature sounds interestingly awful. Chemistry + Literature = novels about chemists??

Please write more often, even if it's just to tell me how bored you are. I love reading your blog! I will update more often so you see what thoughts I have. Sometimes if I don't update I feel like I wasn't alive during that time haha.

Post a Comment