KT Comments

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Franklin Institute!!

I kind of started my first day of work today. I'm a little slow (mentally, of course), but I think I've gotten most of it down. I'll work from cashier to drinks and waitressing. Hopefully I'll just get to work bar. =]

Franklin Institute was awesome! As soon as I walked into those rooms, I felt like a kid again. I really did kind of skip down and hall and yell like a sissy. The heart wasn't as exciting as I had anticipated. The IMAX was disappointing. I wanted Darth Vader, not Tom Cruise. Overall, I had tons of fun being 5 years old. AP Bio has never been so fun. I expected Ms. Gallagher to lecture us on genetics or something complicated, but she just bought us pizza. =] AP Biology class? More like kindergarten. :D :D I bought her a penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment