Today I came across an article about Zidane's headbutting incident during the 2006 World Cup. I was really disappointed back then because I was rooting for France. Anyway ------ As I was reading about why Zidane had headbutted Materazzi, something sparked. This is basically what I've gathered from the incident:
They're all playing soccer and whatnot. Materazzi tries block Zidane from getting to the ball. He tugs on Zidane's shirt. Zidane (with his famous super cool bad temper) says sarcastically, "If you want my jersey so badly, I will give it to you after the match." Materazzi then says, "I prefer the whore that is your sister." Then Zidane headbutts the idiot. Zidane gets a red card and leaves his team to lose because if he had been there France would've totally made all the penalty kicks.
Get it? After I read about what actually happened, I really wanted to look up some sort of fanfic about Zidane and Materazzi. Sadly, I can't find any at all.
Am I the only one who sees the connection here? Materazzi lightly tugs on Zidane's shirt. Zidane says, "You can have it." He offers his freakin' shirt! Zidane is an ill-temper hottie and Materazzi is a little idiot who wants Zidane's attention. They're in love.
There is a great possibility that Zidane and Materazzi are gay for each other.
Zidane is a little old now, but he is pretty hot. I like his bad temper and the fact that he offered his shirt to Marco. XD Those things in his ears kind of resemble earrings. So now he's wearing large yellow earrings! He's hinting something, guys.
I might write up a fanfic myself. I have other papers to write, yes, but this is so much more entertaining. Plus the only thing I have to watch at work is soccer and I'm getting a little addicted.

1 comment:
If you'd like, I know a writer who belongs to this community of football/soccer slashers...
I'll see if I can dig up something for you.
Post a Comment