Today my brother and I ordered Chinese food and watched God of Cookery. I tell you, it's inevitable.
7 comments:
tofu_thief
said...
is god of cookery like the chinese version of shaolin soccer, where these shanghai kung fu masters of FAIL create a soccer team and fly around the field, obliterate goal posts, etc etc. in short, is this about kung fu, food, and grand destiny?
oh, it's a blog ABOUT him. I got really excited for a moment, like, what would a gay basque soccer player with a girlfriend and a "teammate" write about?
OH MAN SOMEONE SHOULD WRITE A BLOG PRETENDING TO BE HIM.
7 comments:
is god of cookery like the chinese version of shaolin soccer, where these shanghai kung fu masters of FAIL create a soccer team and fly around the field, obliterate goal posts, etc etc. in short, is this about kung fu, food, and grand destiny?
about the incest: it is my BROTHER
wait what xabi has a blog?
oh, it's a blog ABOUT him. I got really excited for a moment, like, what would a gay basque soccer player with a girlfriend and a "teammate" write about?
OH MAN SOMEONE SHOULD WRITE A BLOG PRETENDING TO BE HIM.
ahahahahhahahahahaahahaha
your chinese food looks 1000x time more delicious than mine. where do you get it?
I LOVE GOD OF COOKERY.
I can't believe you even watch that Ang!
Post a Comment