KT Comments

Friday, March 12, 2010

a glass half empty

There is something that I am doing wrong. If I were doing right, I wouldn't feel this empty and bored. Nothing feels right... but nothing is wrong. It's not just one of those days when one feels like a hollow shell unworthy of being cracked open. I've been feeling this way for some time now. I don't know when it started; I don't know why. I don't document my lack of thoughts anymore.

Maybe it's because I don't excel in anything. I let myself go; I have no goal. It's about time I realize that I can't sit around and expect responsibilities to come to me. I have to find what I want and want it badly.

I just want to go back. I just want the impossible.

It's just not cool when I don't like myself. No, I don't know what's wrong. There is nothing wrong. I am just so bored of myself; I can't stand being around me.

.edit// I feel better about myself for writing that I don't like myself. Oh, the mind. I seem to keep a healthy flow of two posts per month. Let's keep that going and more. Who knows, maybe I'll even blog tomorrow since I should be doing homework.