KT Comments

Saturday, March 13, 2010

that's right, i'm here again

I'm so upset that break is already over. It feels like the night before leaving although it's actually day. It's raining outside so the sky looks quite gloomy. I see a little bit of light outside my window,  but it feels like nighttime every time I turn around to work. This is depressing. I have not gotten any work done over break. "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time." I keep trying to tell myself that. I keep trying.

.edit// I've been trying to finish up the Aldehydes and Ketones chapter, but haven't gotten much progress. I started the chapter yesterday and have read a total of 16 pages so far. I think I'll call that my accomplishment of the week and move on.

2 comments:

tofu_thief said...

I understand. I feel the same way. I didn't do anything with this week I had. I didn't even meet anyone. I made plans and then I broke them. I barely left the house. I feel rotten and completely apathetic. Also I brought a bunch of books back with me to read and study and I didn't do any of it.

I'm so sick and tired of everything. All I want to do now is sleep.

What's the point of trying to change anymore? I don't even have the energy to try.

Only you understand. I don't even feel like I deserve to be called a human being. >.<

Katastrophic said...

Summer will come.

Post a Comment