KT Comments

Saturday, June 26, 2010

USA! (and England because Stevie is too cute)

The US is down one point against Ghana right now. ): I really hope we make a comeback. And even though I have not been rooting for England as of late, I have decided to for tomorrow's game. I have been going back to the heart & the brain to look at pictures of Stevie and Xabi. I miss them. I really want Steven Gerrard to move to Real Madrid now. If it goes through, Real Madrid would be the best (looking) team ever. That is if Zidane gets bored of retirement and comes back to Real Madrid too.

Stevie is such a wonderful father. How can Xabi ever break this up? *sadface*

South Korea, I am sorry. I was rooting for you guys too. ): Good job though.

1 comment:

tofu_thief said...

I literally screamed when Donovan made that goal. Such hopes.

Also South Korea made me sad. I was hoping for a victory in the afternoon.

In fact both teams made me sad. :(

Post a Comment