KT Comments

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Real in LA

I lied. They are all in LA right now practicing in the fields of UCLA. I so want to be there. I want to touch Xabi, Iker and all of Real. :(

I know my blogging has been boring as of late but I really have not been doing anything exciting or thinking much for that matter. I will resume thinking and living soon. For now, I live vicariously through my lovely hot ones.

1 comment:

tofu_thief said...

Thank you so much for not erasing this blog! I need to read about the life of Kathy. I don´t care if you sit around on your butt and eat chocolates all day, at least blog about what kind of chocolates you´re eating or something. :)

I love you and miss you and can´t wait to see you when I come back!

Post a Comment