I don't tweet because I can't keep up with it - and I dislike the immediateness of the updates. Everything seems so invasive and interactive. *hides*
But yesterday I made a Twitter for the sole purpose of talking to famous people. Is that silly? Yes, but I have seen (verified) Ricardo Kaka respond to random fan girls. He even told one girl that he would visit her in Japan one day! I am going to make him respond to me. I am going to make him talk to me and love me forever. I just asked him whether he was coming to the US for the Brazil friendly on August 10th. I am now constantly checking my Twitter (that contains one tweet) to see if he has responded.
I can't find a verified Iker Casillas, Xabi Alonso, Steven Gerrard or any of the other good stuff. Maybe they don't exist on Twitter. The search goes on.

No comments:
Post a Comment