KT Comments

Friday, June 18, 2010

Slovenia 2 : 2 United States

The US should have won, but the referee Koman Couilibaly fouled our last goal for no apparent reason. Cheat much? I am in no way expecting the US to make it to the end, but I'd like us to get our fair points. So far, we have two tied games. ): I would usually root for England over Algeria, but today I think I would like them to lose for the sake of our country.

 
I usually go for the foreign ones (Real Madrid), but America's Michael Bradley is not bad. Not bad at all. Neither is Francisco Torres and the other kids. I guess at young ages, most athletes would look good. Another motivation to root for my home country. I am also hoping Spain will make a comeback.

2 comments:

Elle said...

The United States should have won!

Katastrophic said...

Yes, sadly. But at least we tied.

Post a Comment